Clinical Study of LJ100
LJ100 is the only clinically proven Eurycoma Longifolia extract for sport nutrition and andropause.
LJ100 has undergone a patented extraction process to capture the most potent, biologically active EuryPeptides® to increase libido, energy, enhance sport performance, rejuvenates youthfulness and fertility. Created by the original researchers at the University Malaya and MIT, this product has shown in human clinical trials – an ability to increase DHEA, increase free testosterone, and decrease Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). LJ100® also increases cGMP and cAMP.
The bioactive Eurypeptides significantly boost sex drive and function, in both men and women, by increasing testosterone and inhibiting Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), so that more free testosterone remains in the blood.
This Testosterone Supplement additionally stems the aging process by maintain healthy IGF-1 levels, improves energy via increase in ATP production, and maintaining healthy androgen level without affecting the PSA.
Below is a summary of all published human clinicals for LJ100:
(1) First Asian Andrology Forum in Shanghai China (2002) LJ100 AS A POTENTIAL NATURAL ENERGIZER FOR ANDROPAUSE: 30 men taking 100mg of LJ100 daily for 3 weeks, DHEA increased from 26% to 47% in subjects in 3 weeks, SHBG reduction of 36% to 66% in volunteers. Improvement in AMS and SHIQ score.
(2) ERGOGENIC EFFECTS OF LJ100: British Journal of Sport Med (2003): 14 volunteers taking 100mg of LJ100 or placebo, daily, for 8 weeks. LJ100 significantly increased fat free mass, reduced body fat percentages, increased gross muscle power, increased arm circumference significantly, and decrement in the mean sEMG reading.
(3) International Journal of Andrology 2005: 20 volunteers on 200mg, 400mg, 600mg, or placebo for 8 weeks. Improvement in AMS and SHIQ score. Toxicity study.
(4) Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Extract on Anabolic Balance During Endurance Exercise: J of Intl Soc of Sport Med (2006): 30 volunteers taking 100mg or placebo. Testosterone levels were 16.4% higher and Cortisol levels were 32.3% lower in the LJ100 group compared to Placebo.
(5) LJ100 IN PHYSICAL FUNCTION & MUSCLE STRENGTH IN MIDDLE AGE WOMEN: 4th Asia Pacific Conference on Exercise and Sport Science 2009: 100mg of LJ100 or placebo given daily to women age between 45-59. Significant improvement compared to placebo in bench press (67% vs. 58%), leg press (33% vs. 27%), balance (0.39 vs 0.31), hand grip strength (0.71 vs. 0.43), muscular endurance (0.64 vs. 0.35), rectus femurs cross sectional (0.59 vs. 0.31)
(6) LJ100 in Managing Idiopathic Male Infertility on Asian Journal of Andrology (2010): 75 patients taking 200mg of LJ100 for 3 months. Improved sperm motility and volume, allowing for 14.7% spontaneous pregnancies
(7) LJ100 as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism on First International Journal of Andrologia (2011): 76 patients taking 200mg of LJ100 for 4 weeks. Patients with normal Testosterone Levels raised from 35.5% to 90.8%. Mean testosterone improved from 5.66 nm (before study) to 8.31nm (after study), 46% increase in total testosterone level in 30 days.
(8) Randomized clinical trials on Evidence Based Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (2012): 109 healthy men taking 300mg of LJ100 or placebo for 12 weeks. LJ100 group showed improvement in Quality of Life, Physical and Vitality domain, decreased SHBG, fat mass loss was observed in overweight subjects
(9) Effect of LJ100 on stress hormones and psychological mood state in Journal of International Society of Sport Medicine (2013): 63 subjects (32 men, 32 women) with moderate stress taking 200mg of LJ100 or placebo for 4 weeks. LJ100 showed improved mood state, reduced cortisol exposure (−16%) and increased testosterone status (+37%).
(10) LJ100 for Physically Active Male and Female Seniors on Phytotherapy Research (2013): 25 physically active elders (13 men, 12 women), taking 400mg of LJ100 for 4 weeks. Increase total testosterone (15.1% in men, 48.6% in women), free testosterone (61.1% in men, 122% in women), muscular force (16.6% in men), decrease SHBG (20.8% in women)
(11) Effects of LJ100 on Sexual Performance and well-being in Men: Evidence Based complimentary and Alternative Medicine (2014): Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 26 healthy men taking either 200mg of LJ100 or placebo for 12 weeks. LJ100 group demonstrated statistically significant (p<0.05) higher scores in Erection Hardness Scale Score, Aging Males Symptom Score, and the Sexual Health Inventory for Men. Total Testosterone increased from 359.23 to 396.46 (10.36% increase)
(12) LJ100 as natural alternative to testosterone replacement therapy: First International Journal on Andrology (2014): LJ100 is a natural alternative to Testosterone Replacement Therapy and has been shown to restore serum testosterone levels, thus significantly improving sexual health, significant positive effects on bone health and physical condition of patients, antihyperglycaemic effect and cytotoxicity against Prostate cancer. Thus far, at therapeutic concentrations, no significant side effects of the treatment were obvious. Therefore, LJ100 might be a safe alternative to TRT.
(13) Immunomodulation effects of LJ100 in Middle-Aged Humans: Phytotherapy Research 2016 – 81 subjects (40 LJ100, 41 Placebo), 200mg daily, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel study was conducted for 4 weeks. At week 4, the SIV and immunological grades were significantly higher in the LJ100 group than those in P group (p < 0.05). The numbers of total, naïve, and CD4+ T cells were also higher in the TA group than those in P group (p < 0.05). No severe adverse events were observed. The results suggest that ingestion of LJ100 enhances comprehensive immunity in both middle-aged men and women.